2014년 9월 23일 화요일

My first Blog, My self introduction

 Hi. I'm Shin seung jun who is university student in Korea. Because my age is 24(I think I'm still young), I'm interested in talking, playing and eating with others. So, like my blog title, I'll tell you my story about how I play, what I eat and my daily life.




Concretely, I'm live in Wangsimni, Seoul. Wangsimni where my university is located in is nice city. This has four subway routes(line 2, 5, bundang and jungang). I can easily go anywhere in Seoul to use this subway routes. And many good restaurants, pubs and bars are located in. If you want visit wangsimni, please tell me. I'll give you more information.







I'm really excited to connect world wide(except wangsimni) people from this blog. So let's play blog with me!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기