2014년 9월 23일 화요일

Danyang in edge of summer vacation

My first 'play' post is my travel story.
last summer vacation, I traveled Danyang in Chungcheongbuk do for 2 days (8/27~28) with my friends. Did you hear 8 scenery of danyang? Actually, our plan was visiting these 8 scenery but it took many times. So we visited only 3 places.




 First of all, We visited Ondal resort and cave. Ondal was famous for Ondal genenral and pyeong gang proncess story in Koguryo. Because Danynag has Ondal fortress, many places about Ondal are located in.


 This picture was taken in front of Ondal resort. Ondal resort has many attraction broadcasting set place where you watch in television drama. We had very fun time in this set place.


You can see Ondal cave in this picture. I'm sorry to not show you inner cave, but taking picture in this cave is prohibited. The cave was narrow more than I expected. It makes me remind of army training. 


Next day, We visited Dodam sambong. Background in this picture is Dodam sambong. It was very peaceful place and has very nice spectacle.

Except above content, Danynag has other nice natural spectacle and place. I recommend you to travel Danynag with friends or family.

댓글 2개:

  1. I really like those beautiful landscape! I've never been to Danyang, but I get useful information as to got places in Danyang; Ondal cave and Dodam sambong. In fact, you and friends of yours in the pictures seem so close that I like those most :D

    답글삭제
  2. I have been to many cities of Korea but I didn't know there's so many beautiful places in Danyang. I should travel on Korea to find beautiful places like you.

    답글삭제